As Evo reflects on the 2.5 years spent in Thailand and as your co-host on the Bangkok Podcast, he’s come to love a lot of things about living in Bangkok. Soon, he’ll be repatriated to the recently-made-great-again America, and things just aren’t going to be the same.
In no particular order, here are 10 things Evo’s going to miss about living in Bangkok:
- Amazing and immediate access to healthcare
- Not paying $65 or more for a massage
- No seasons or extreme weather
- Having cheat codes for bad traffic (see: motorbike)
- Seeing the Chao Phraya river every day
- A pleasant income tax experience
- Never moving furniture
- Ying, the greatest housekeeper ever. (Seriously, get in touch with Evo if you need a great and reliable housekeeper!)
- The Skytrain/BTS
- … and finally, spending time with you every week as the co-host of the Bangkok Podcast. You are awesome!
He’s also going to miss Love, Loathe, or Leave, his favorite segment of the show. Sticking with the love them, we’re talking about Pocky sticks and all their sugary goodness.
With that, Season Two of the Bangkok Podcast comes to a close. But don’t fret! Greg and Ed will be back in just a few weeks with the Season Three. (And if you want to keep up with Evo after he’s out of Bangkok, he podcasts with his lovely wife Sheila Dee. Add him to your podcatcher now!)
As always, the podcast will continue to be 100% funded by listeners just like you who get some special swag from us. And we’ll keep our Facebook, Twitter, and LINE accounts active so you can send us comments, questions, or whatever you want to share.